I Got Tagged

posted by Jeffrey on Monday, August 28, 2006 at 8:44 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

My dog Kyle, from Canada, just tagged me . This is gonna be hard, because I've never been a big reader, but here it goes:

(and sorry, I'm not linking all these up)


1. One book that changed your life: Hmm, I can't say one single book I've read has changed my life.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Ha ha, I've only just started reading books completely through in the past couple of years...I haven't even thought of reading one twice!
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: How to Turn Sand into Water; hey, the question didn't say it had to be real.
4. One book that made you laugh:
5. One book that made you cry: The Last Battle (last book in the Chronicles of Narnia) by C.S. Lewis
6. One book you wish had been written: Not Relating to God Solely & Vicariously Through the Writings Compiled in the Bible. Yeah, I know the title is long, but oh well.
7. One book you wish had never been written: I'm gonna agree with Kyle and say The Prayer of Jabez...give me a freakin' break.
8. One book you're currently reading: Dare to Dream and Work to Win by Dr. Tom Barrett
9. One book you've been meaning to read: the Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
10. Tag 6 others: Sam Davidson, Jim Palmer, Rick Harris, Gary Morgan, John O'Keefe, Ginger Swann: if you're reading this post — write your books in the comments or post them on your blog and let me know in the comments!

Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

jeff, you could have atleast thrown down some children's books. "where the wild things are" have read more than twice and changed my life forever!!

see how easy that is &:~)

August 28, 2006 10:49 AM

 
Blogger ginger said...

sheesh-this was much harder than i thought! posted it on my blog... ch ch check it out.

August 30, 2006 6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home