Canada Needs Money

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, August 18, 2006 at 10:30 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

One of my very best friends in the world is off to the land of our neighbors to the north. That's right Lacey is off to Vancouver for a year to work with a unique new church in formation. Because this church isn't all about making money (thank God!), she's gonna need some financial help to survive in maple leaf land.

If you feel so inclined, and I do hope that you do, you can donate to Lacey's totally secure, online piggy bank at GiveMeaning.com. Any amount would be totally helpful and all donations are 100% tax exempt. So please, open up your heart and help a sista out.

Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheers jeff. We are stoked to have Lacey join us. you will have to come for a visit!

August 26, 2006 12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home