Welcome Me to the Wireless Community!

posted by Jeffrey on Thursday, July 06, 2006 at 12:02 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Well, we finally did it. Today our phone line was outfitted with Bellsouth DSL and I ventured into the fun-filled land of modem and router configuration. Oh what a land it is, a place filled with profuse perspiration, trembling hands, gritting teeth, and a small amount of swearing. Ah yes, just like the good ole' days...

At any rate, we decided this was a necessary evil as our home based biz begins to take off. We suffered through the dial-up as long as possible, and so it was time to wave good-bye and NEVER look back.

So here I sit, a mere 5 hours and 3 tech support calls later, writing a blog and uploading some images to flickr. I must say, it is nice to be able to do so and not have to pack everything up and head to Panera. Nevertheless, here's but a few of the many pics from last night's 4th of July fireworks at Riverfront Park. More at my flickr page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home