Home Based Business--I Freakin' Love It!

posted by Jeffrey on Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 4:34 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Week 1 of the Arbonne home based business is in the books. Can I just say that I'm happier than I've been in a long time! I am having more fun getting this business going with my wife than I could have dreamed.

A pleasant and unexpected result of such happiness has been a noticeably sharpened awareness of the Holy Spirit's presence and voice in and around me. Before I was set free from my 9-5 rat race, I filled every spare second of the day with meaningless activities. Such attempts were to numb my mind in hopes of just making it, once again, to 4:30, so I could go home and to the gym with my beautiful wife.

Now, I enjoy what I do and feel not the need to occupy my down time with such things of worthlessness. I have time to write (journal and blog), think, meditate, and more...in addition to getting work done and a business started! What a pleasant surprise.

Tags: , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

i'm imagining your sales pitch for some moisturizer and smiling.. not sure why that is. glad to know that things are moving well, it's amazing what happens when we just give ourselves space to be

June 15, 2006 9:27 PM

 
Blogger Jeffrey said...

Gavin, long time no see..err..hear.

For whatever reason, i'm glad that makes you smile. And let me remind you, we don't "sell Arbonne", we "share Arbonne" :-). Seriously though, its so cool that its not about "selling the product". We give people we think may be interested some stuff to try, if they like it, we'll tell them more, if they don't, we leave it be. I love it.

Hey man, does your skin feel a little dry?

June 16, 2006 10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home