Spiritual Awareness

posted by Jeffrey on Thursday, June 22, 2006 at 7:02 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

I believe that there is an alternate reality, the ultimate reality, where it is possible for humans to live. It is the realm where we are constantly connected with and aware of the Spirit of God's voice, movement, and activities in and around us. This is a place I unfortunately visit only sporadically, and seemingly, for only brief periods of time.

As I mentioned recently, I have been so much happier this month as the opportunity to shift into a job that I love and actually care about has arisen. Since then, I have visited this desired realm more often than in the recent past. I, however, would not be as naive to say that happiness is the vehicle to this place. No, no, no, not at all.

So the question remains, what does allow us to enter this ultimate reality? More importantly to me, what allows me to live there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home