Rescuing Beached Doritos

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 9:55 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

I couldn't resist giving props to one of my favorite green blogs, Tree Hugger, with this post over there today.

I don't know about you, but I long for those good ole' Doritos Harvesting days of yore. Mmmm.

As TreeHugger's post points out, not all things that get spilled into our oceans can be as tasty as Doritos or as cute as rubber duckies. It's true, innumerable spills and accidents occur on the high seas every year, dumping pollutants and toxins into our planet's oceans, but as most of these occur in international waters, insurance companies pay and no one cares...

Tags: , , , , , , ,


2 Comments:

Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

I was walking along the seashore, picking up bags of Doritos and eating them. A man walked up to me and said, "Why are you picking up all those bags of Doritos and eating them? There are thousands of bags, you won't make a difference."

I said, "It makes a difference to this one Dorito bag."

Bad, bad joke. ;)

December 02, 2006 3:18 PM

 
Blogger Jeffrey said...

bad joke? nawwww...i NEVER saw that punchline coming. [sarcasm] ;-)

But Doritos do make everyone a wee bit happier...oh the power.

December 02, 2006 4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home