Do These Pics Make Up for My Absenteeism?

posted by Jeffrey on Saturday, December 09, 2006 at 10:58 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Once again I was unable to make it to a Nashville blogger meet up. I was really hoping to make this Christmas one today, but couldn't do it. I swear I'm gonna make it to one some day. Anyway, I hope these pics keep me in good standing with my Nashville blog buds ;-). I snapped them this morning at J. Percy Priest Dam while Rick and I were trying to catch the Mars, Jupiter, & Mercury grouping this morning. (We were unsuccessful in viewing the planets, but will try again tomorrow morning.)

By the way, the official weather news said it was seventeen degrees this morning at Nashville's airport. With the wind and cooler temps coming off the water, we speculate that we stood outside for over an hour in single digits. I have never been that cold in my life!! My lips actually went so numb that I was unable to speak.





Tags: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John H said...

sorry you missed the planet lineup, the blogger meat-up, and that your froze your ass, but those pictures are wonderful.

thanks.

December 10, 2006 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Titusina Andronica said...

Man, those are some beautiful pics. :) I suppose it'll make up for you missing the meet-up, but we'll need a signed note from your mommy anyway. ;)

December 10, 2006 6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home