Bon Voyage!

posted by Jeffrey on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 9:30 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Well, she's there. Our great friend Lacey Hearty moved to Vancouver yesterday to work with a church there for at least a year. From what we've heard, Vancouver is a very cool city with great coffee and trendy little art districts scattered about. Since it is apparently (via Lacey) kind of difficult to get a work Visa, why don't all you cats who are reading this venture over to Lacey's blog and hook her up with some monetary love. I know she'd greatly appreciate it.

We miss you Lace, but I can't wait to get the first of many stories about life in Maple Leaf Land.

1 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

yay for lacey! vancouver is amazing-i've got a great friend that grew up there and she has such wonderful stories to tell! sounds like somewhere lace will fit in well!

September 06, 2006 11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home