Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!! Woo Hoo!

posted by Jeffrey on Thursday, July 21, 2005 at 1:57 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

The city of Nashville is too good to me. They've really out done themselves this time. I mean they went to the trouble of building me a brand new $400,000 office, and I didn't even have to ask them. What's its name? S-T-A-R-B-U-C-K-S! That's right, a brand spanking new one is going up less than a mile from our home. Oh and here's a twist from all the other ones in town--this big guy is going to be 24 hr!!! It's scheduled to open in late September, so I guess I can make do for until then. All I have to say is its about freakin' time! We've been totally without a good late night coffee place on this side of town for....um, well, ever.

Now I'd much rather prefer the anti-franchise Cafe CoCo (the only 24 hour coffee place in town, apparently until September that is) up off Elliston place, but that's like a 20-25 minute drive into downtown Nashville so I guess I can suffer at the evil chain store, ha ha. The soon opening of this coffee haven will be an answer to another prayer as well. Nearly 50% of the Hermitage/Mt. Juliet area's popluation is under the age of 35, but they all head into downtown Nashville to do stuff. It'll be nice to be able to hang out at a place and know that most of the younger people around are part of this community. Cool stuff.

Anyway, since we have good ole' dial-up internet at the house, I'll probably be migrating over there w/ the trusty laptop to do lots of my high-speed dependent studying, downloading, web/graphic design (which I'm kind of learning), and stuff.

Here's some pics of the construction provided by my twin sis. Thanks Jess.

Starbucks #1 Starbucks #2
Starbucks #3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JEFFERY!!! I hope u like my comment...so here it goes!! I LOVE STARBUCKS! i AM SOOO GLAD THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE IN MOUNT JULIET!! i WILL BE STAYING UP ON NIGHT BECAUSE OF JUST HAVING STARBUCKS!! iT IS GOING TO BE SOOO AWESOME!! wELL I AM GONNA GO NOW!! HOPE THE CHURCH IS GOING GREAT!!
*CHANTEY*

July 23, 2005 7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home