Preserve Yourself in the Yahoo Time Capsule Laser

posted by Jeffrey on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 10:23 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

I just learned via my CNN Science & Space RSS feed that Yahoo is making The Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacan a giant launching station for a digital time capsule to be carried into outer space via laser beam. You can venture over to the Yahoo time capsule site to contribute images and such to the capsule and/or view live web cast of the event that will take place October 25-27, from 7:00-9:00 PM U.S. Central Time. (I'm not really sure how this "live" feed can go on for three days for only two hours each day, but perhaps Yahoo is just not being very clear...or I'm too dense to understand them.)

Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home