Mind Your Testicles

posted by Jeffrey on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 8:54 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Not once in the life of this blog have I ever commented on how a person actually ended up here on my page, but that is fixing to change. I use StatCounter for my free site statistics, and yesterday my eyes befell the most disturbing referring link ever. The referring url was from Nigeria and listed as a Google search for "how to fully crush a man's testicles"...yikes. There are only two rational explanations in my mind: 1) That this is some sort of tribal ritual and someone is trying to discover a more efficient way to do it (and has internet access to do so) or 2) Some poor guy in Nigeria cheated on the wrong gal.

Anyway, I felt it was my civic duty, and for the greater good of all MAN kind, to share this information and to tell you to keep a close eye on your "boys" for the next few days.


2 Comments:

Blogger lynnette said...

ummm...that is scary.

September 30, 2006 9:57 AM

 
Blogger gavin richardson said...

i bet number two is closer to truth... but wouldn't number one be a good storyline. as long as that storyline doesn't involve me

October 03, 2006 9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home