Hermitage-Mt. Juliet Personal Training

posted by Jeffrey on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 at 9:13 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

This may come as no surprise to all those who've been telling me I should do this for the past six months, but I'm now a personal trainer. I'll be working out of Grave's Fitness Center on Adams lane in Mt. Juliet, right across the street from Providence Place. If you've never heard of it, come check it out and ask Guy Graves, the owner, if you can get a guided tour and a few days trial run, he'll say yes.

After much deliberation, Shaunna and I decided that this was the best option for me to make some extra money, especially with the holidays approaching, while we get our business with Arbonne off the ground. We're currently District Managers with Arbonne, but as with starting any business, you don't necessarily see a great deal of revenue on the front end. Anyway, physical fitness is something I care a great deal about and having some past experience in training, this felt like the most logical decision. I'm very excited!

So for everyone out there who would like a personal trainer to help you achieve your fitness, strength training, and/or weight loss goals, shoot me an email and we'll talk specifics. There's never a better time than now to get a jump on all that holiday grub that we'll all be consuming starting here in the next month and a half or so.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What company did you use to get your certification?

October 03, 2006 12:25 PM

 
Blogger Jeffrey said...

IFTA

October 03, 2006 1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go! i am very excited for you! :)

October 04, 2006 2:34 AM

 
Blogger Kat Coble said...

Hmm. Your new job is like five minutes from my house.

Here's the big question. I have a disability that limits the consistancy of my exercise. I pretty much have to take days off intermittantly. Is that still the kind of thing a personal trainer can work with?

October 06, 2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Jeffrey said...

thanks lace! I'm very excited for me too! ha ha.

Kat, glad the gym (Graves Fitness Center) is so closed to ur place. I'd be glad to work out a plan that works with whatever life circumstances you have going on. If you want, email me and we'll get together and talk specifics.

October 07, 2006 9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pretty much have to take days off intermittantly..thanks for sharing here. Personal Trainer Network

December 19, 2011 3:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home