Blog Facelift

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, April 14, 2006 at 8:16 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Well I finally got to give this blog a MUCH needed facelift! I changed the header and added a second sidebar but kept the whole page able to fit to the 1024 x 768 resolution that the vast majority of the readers here apparently utilize--thanks to my StatCounter.com tracker for that handy info.

Oh yeah, and I'm using Qumana as my handy new desktop blog client. It puts about 3 extra lines at the bottom of each post for some reason, sorry bout that. Hey, its free--I'm not complaining. So far the extra lines is the ONLY downside I've found to it.

Bare with me as I allocate sidebar information and links to a more aesthetically pleasing layout. Any suggestions? They'd be more than welcome.

Tags: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home