First Wednesday Night Dinner is Tomorrow!

posted by Jeffrey on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:24 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Just a quick post to let everyone know that our first mid week dinner and conversation time is tomorrow night at 6:30. This is a time for us to get together and just kick back, have dinner, and catch up with each other. It's a time to unwind in the middle of the week and hopefully reconnect with or get to know each other outside of our Sunday evening conversation/experience. For now, this thing is scheduled to happen every other Wednesday night. Click here for the logistics: when, where, map, driving directions.

1 Comments:

Blogger TaB said...

I have a similar meeting at my home when am home, I suspect my tea and sandwiches keep them coming back hehe.
Since I can’t be there in the physical I’ll tune in and see what you were up to.

August 09, 2005 3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home