Adventures in DOM Land

posted by Jeffrey on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 at 9:21 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

So the question on your mind is probably, "What the crap is a DOM?" right? DOM stands for Director of Missions, which is the role that Mike Pierson plays in Wilson County Association. Yesterday my wife and I, with my friend and"supervisor" Wayne Terry, met with "Brother Mike" at Taylor Made Cafe in Mt. Juliet (a GREAT pace for coffee, breakfast, lunch, or a snack by the way...we frequent it as often as possible). It went wonderfully and the presence of the Holy Spirit truly did guide the conversation.

Mike extended the invitation to introduce me to the other pastors in the area (which will be VERY helpful) and expressed an interest in exploring a partnership between the Wilson County Association and us as the Gathering. Mike, thanks for your time and interest in the vision and dream that God has given us. I look forward to working with you as God saturates the Mt. Juliet community with His presence

1 Comments:

Blogger TaB said...

Thank you know who DOM doesn’t really mean document object modelling.
Good stuff Jeffery, it’s all about the link –the circle of trust :) tks for your well wishing.

August 19, 2005 12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home