Church Methodology Discussions Blow Up Nashville Blogosphere

posted by Jeffrey on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 at 2:46 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Since yesterday, the Nashville blogosphere has been lit up by various discussions of the seeker friendly/driven/etc church methodology. It all started with Dan the Baptist's post. Then, Brittney from NiT highlighted his post. After about 20 comments on Dan's post from yesterday, Katherine Coble (guest blogging at NiT today) highlighted some other posts spawned from Dan's. Those posts include thoughts from Big Orange Michael, Harry Monroe, and a post by Katherine herself on her personal blog.

Many of these posts contain in excess of 20 comments (some are quite lengthy, sorry bout that, lol) and are worth the read.

I'd love to go on in more detail, but take my word for it, it'll be worth your time to browse through those comments for yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan the Baptist said...

Jeffrey,

I hope you will come by and read my lates post on this tender subject. I hope that I have clarified a few things.

February 01, 2006 9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home