The ADVENTure of Christmas (11 & 12 of 12)

posted by Jeffrey on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 at 10:15 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Ok, I'm tired of typing (and of this series). Feel free to read the rest in the ADVENTure of Christmas by Lisa Whelchel.

Funny thing is that if I hadn't bound myself to this "12 part" ditty, I probably would have been able to complete it. That, however, is pretty typical of me--tell me I have to do something and all of the sudden I don't want to.

Oh well, I do wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and pray that our Lord Jesus make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He be glorified in your generosity of giving and your thankfulness of receiving. May He break out hearts for those who lack the necessities of life and break our hearts even more for those who have not received the most precious gift of all--a friendship with Him.

It is His kindness that leads us to repentance.

Grace and Peace to you my friends and readers this Christ-mass season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home