Choose Your Tongue

posted by Jeffrey on Monday, November 21, 2005 at 1:24 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

11/23/05 Update: embarrassing typo in title fixed! Why doesn't stupid spell check examine the title AND body? lol...
----
Thanks to the best free stat tracker in existence (statcounter.com), I see a possible need for some language translation on our humble space tucked away in the corner of the blogosphere. Over the past week we have had visitors from Switzerland, Canada, Chile, the Netherlands, the UK, and of course the US. Obviously, some of those countries are English speaking, but some are not. So thanks to Google's free translation service, visitors speaking Dutch, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and Portuguese can read the content in their native tongs--if they so desire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home