May the Force Be With Us...

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, June 17, 2005 at 9:59 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

So tomorrow is the big give-a-way garage sale at the Dane's house as well as the free water hand out. Yep, several folks in the area have donated some cool stuff for us to give-a-way (yes, as in for free) tomorrow. We've got about 20 folks from South Alabama (Roll Tide!) coming up to give us a hand with this thing as well as to hand out free water and Gatorade to some very thirsty people at an area greenway, lake rec area, boat ramp, skate park, and construction site--I don't think it could happen if it wasn't for them, thanks Gary and your crew at Excel Baptist Church.


You scored as Obi- Wan Kenobi. You are Obi-Wan. You fight for truth, and justice. You taught one of the most powerful force users in the galaxy, and lost all your friends to the Sith overlords.

Obi- Wan Kenobi


61%

Count Dooku


50%

Master Yoda


39%

Darth Maul


33%

Anikan Skywalker


28%

Darth Sidious


28%

C-3PO


22%

Qui-Gon Jinn


22%

Leia Organa


11%

Mace Windu


0%

Star Wars: Who Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Though I wish I'd have scored as Yoda (and kind of secretly as Darth Maul, because his double ended light saber, acrobatic ability, and long black cloak rocks) and be able to rightfully refer to myself as "the wise one" (just kidding), I guess being Obi Wan Kenobi will work too. Hey at least I still get a light saber! YES!...I just hope all my friends and visiting volunteers don't fall prey to any Sith overlords lurking about tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger tdadpete said...

Hey Jeffrey,
I came out Darth Sidius. I haven't seen Episode 3, but something tells me this isn't someone I want to be.

Remember me from Emergent? We had a coffee meeting together one morning--sitting on the floor.

You've got some great stuff on your blog. I just started blogging after the convention.

Let's get together sometime. My family's going on vacation--we'll be back the last week of June.

Grace and Peace,

Tony

June 17, 2005 2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home