Spring Break

posted by Jeffrey on Monday, March 21, 2005 at 12:48 PM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

What's up...so normally we post a lil something about each Sunday night's core gathering, but you may have noticed there is no such blurb this week. Why? Do to spring break we decided to take this past Sunday off. We'll resume again this Sunday(3/27/05)--one change to make you aware of...it will be Sunday AFTERNOON, not evening. The time is not set in stone yet, but I'll post it once it is. It'll probably be sometime around 2:00 or 3:00, at the Dane's place, as normal--anyone who wants to drop in is welcome.

If you're interested in coming to hang out, get to know some peeps in Mt. Juliet, and talk about what it means to worship with freedom (boy, that's a refreshing word in the church world isn't it?), email me at JSDavis82@aol.com for directions and more info. Holla...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home