Forum Help

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, March 11, 2005 at 11:02 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Ok, so the blog and forum have been up for about 5 days or so, and its come to my attention that the forum is a little intimidating and foreign to some of us (but don't worry, it was to me at first too). So let me put your mind at ease, it is supposed to be a place where we can connect amidst our busy lives and have discussions about culture, family, theology, what God is doing in our lives, and pretty much whatever else you want.

If you you're having trouble registering; figuring out how to post, reply, or work the forum in general; or don't understand the reason for the forum; feel free to email me and we'll see if we can work it out together. I have also put together a very brief and simple tutorial on how to navigate and operate the forum if you'd like to check it out too--a type of forum 101, perhaps that can be of some aid as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home