Forum Power!

posted by Jeffrey on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 at 7:59 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

Woo hoo! The forum is finally up and running. It took some work to get it more user friendly, but now there's all kinds of forums to post in. "Music, Movies, and More"; "Postmodernism"; "Theology"; "General discussion" and so on and so forth. Always feel free to begin your own topic in any forum of your choice. If you wish to begin a topic, but think there's not an appropriate forum, just email me and we'll get it set up for ya.

Oh yeah...thanks to Gary Morgan at Mosaic Nashville for helping me with the user friendly format of this forum, since I used their forum format as a reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home