Thoughts on the Mid-East War...and Canada

posted by Jeffrey on Friday, July 28, 2006 at 8:02 AM


*I've moved, and my posts have come with me! Check out my new blog at www.jeffrey-davis.net/blog/*

I find in my self a lack of desire to blog about current events, as a whole, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to do so this morning before I hit the ground running. Things are getting crazy in the mid-east, no doubt, but I am one who isn't willing to say what that "means".

Many would say it's a sign of the end times. Many would say that's absurd. I say, no matter what it "means", it is clear that humanity is moving away from perfect love. As a friend frequently asks, "What would it look like if the perfect and unconditional love of Christ ruled the lives of all humanity?"

Back to the war, here's my hypothesis. Our neighbors to the north, Canada, lay so low and keep themselves so far from the lime light of the international community that one must wonder what actually goes on in Maple Leaf Land. Isn't it obvious that they're there conducting top secret nuclear research, amassing huge weapons and munitions depots, and fostering an armed services who's size and skill will boggle the mind? When they sweep in to the USA, we won't know what it us.

Ok, so that hypothesis may have been said with my tongue slightly implanted in my cheek, but hey, it could still happen [sarcasm].

Tags: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home